WHAT IS IT?
The Unbound Basic Training E-Course is an online learning course that will equip you with the knowledge and experience you need to start ministering to others using Unbound Ministry!
By the end of this nine week course you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Five Keys of Unbound Ministry
- Comprehend the principles and practices that form a foundation for ministry
- Be able to lead an Unbound session from start to finish
- Speak the Father's Blessing as you listen to His heart
- Utilize all of the ministry resources from Heart of the Father Ministries
In addition, you will have great opportunities to do the following :
- Join an online community to interact with and learn from a diverse range of people
- Attend three online webinars, during which your instructor, will address topics and answer questions
- Practice an Unbound ministry session and get feedback from another student
- Receive a certificate of completion from Heart of the Father Ministries
** The content of this course is the same as that in the Unbound Basic Training Study Program. In the e-course, the Basic Training content is presented differently, with the extra, above-mentioned experiences. If you already completed the Study Program, you are still welcome to take the course, but please know that the content will be the same.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Each course will run for 9 weeks.
Coursework for each week should last about 3-5 hours.
The course involves:
- Video instruction with note taking
- Online activities and discussions in a secure environment
- Weekly practical exercises with a partner
- Reflection questions
- Three live webinars with your instructor
Each of the modules should be completed during the week that they are assigned.
You will continue to have access to the course content for a period of 2 years. Distribution or copying of any course material is prohibited. You will have access to the online community after the course.
It is important that you have already done ONE of the following before registering for the Basic Training E-course:
For June Course:
Early Bird Price: $320 now through May 27
Price after April 8: $350
Check out our FAQ page
Contact Jacqueline at